Welcome to EuroPest
We are a local service provider servicing South and west Wales, Herefordshire, Gloucestershire, Worcestershire and the South West area dedicated to providing our customers with the highest quality, most competitively priced pest control service possible. The management team has over 50 years pest control expertise behind them, and can tailor a pest control service to your exacting needs.
Our desire to delivering a quality, accredited service is demonstrated by our commitment in achieving the necessary standards to be serious contender in the pest control industry.
- Company registered on the 19th of June 2001.
- Accredited by National Britannia Response Line
- Accredited with the Safe contractor certificate for health and safety standards
- Accredited and approved by Qms Quality management systems as an ISO 9001 registered firm
- Accredited with British Pest Control Association Membership
- Accredited members of the National Pest Technicians association
- Accredited with Contructionline February 2011
- Green dragon environmental accreditation level 2
The key factor in providing a successful pest control system to any site is communication. We maintain this by leaving a written report on site after each and every visit. Our service technician explains his findings to the designated member of staff, who has been nominated for the responsibility of pest control for the site, before the report is signed off and filed in the onsite report file. This procedure ensures that on site personnel are aware of associated risks to health and safety, and other pest related issues.
Our existing clients operate in various commercial sectors being the food industry, engineering, social clubs, colleges, hotels, public houses, shops, etc. All of which Europest environmental services provide a pest control specification to their demanding needs.
References are available upon request.
We operate a 24-hour, 7 days a week service to all of our existing and potential clients.
Our fully trained and qualified service team have many years experience in dealing with all pest activity in any situation both sensitively and discreetly. Our local BPCA qualified pest control technicians will continuously advise on pest prevention during their routine treatments and inspections allowing you to make an informed decision about the needs of your business.
Outlined below are the main features of our Report folder.
- Reports of Technicians visits/treatments and findings, observations and advice.
- Department /Area checklist.
- Material data sheets/COSHH information.
- Emergency callout numbers.
- Housekeeping practices.
Please call today for a fee survey and quotation
We are extremely happy with their service and hope to continue working with them in the new building. We have got a very good working relationship with them and I would like to think that they know we are happy with them.
- Europest offers a 365 day 24hr call out service. Should you have an urgent pest problem give us a call on 0800... http://t.co/aEBsgr7I1J